LIMMUD is the biggest cultural and learning event in the New Zealand Jewish calendar – don’t miss out on being part of the biggest and best yet!
- Programme: We’re distributing some hard copy programme sheets now for both days and the children’s programme on Sunday (we hope pretty final but there may be a few last minute changes) – look out for them. View the full online interactive programme with sessions and presenters at www.limmud.org.nz/programme.
- Registration: Make it quicker and easier on the day – spend your LIMMUD time in sessions (or schmoozing with friends)… Register now!
- Door Sales: There will be no door sales on Shabbat so you must register ahead of time to come on Saturday from 12.30 – 6.30pm. There will be door sales on Saturday evening and Sunday, but it will be quicker to pre-register.
- Cost: There is a range of ticket options depending if you want to come for an afternoon, a day or the whole weekend (LIMMUD Saver for weekend $150). Partial payment in volunteering hours if necessary.
- Where is it? LIMMUD NZ is happening at Diocesan School, Clyde St, Epsom. There’s plenty of parking and there will be signs directing you to LIMMUD.
- Queries? Any queries please contact Evelyn on firstname.lastname@example.org or 022 119 8633.
We’re looking forward to being part of LIMMUD NZ 2013 with you.
The LIMMUD NZ 2013 Steering Group
LIMMUD NZ 2013 is happening with the support of the Raye Freedman Trust, the Keren Or Fund, Diocesan School, various community groups including the ZFNZ, Bnei Akiva, Habonim, the AHC, Beth Shalom and many other contributors and volunteers